Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cleaning off My Desk

I found a hole ton of pictures that the kids did while I was cleaning off my desk yesterday. Some of the pictures are from Eric's birthday (IN MAY). I am kinda embarrassed that they were still there after all of this time.

These first ones are Keira's.

Anyone in Black or Red is Dad.

Purple is Mom.



This is one that she colored for Eric's birthday. It is a cake!!

And this is our family.
Mom, Dad, Kaiden, Keira & Kelsey!!

Cute Hu!!

These ones are Kaiden's.
This is a cake for Eric's birthday. It has flames on it, can you see them??

And this is for Father's day. Eric is on the Air Chair. (In both pictures actually).
This is a clown that he colored for his first grade program. But I can't figure out how to get the video off of the camera so this is all that I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment