The school had "Donuts with Dad" last month. Eric really looks forward to this each year. This year was no different. The boys had so much fun. Eric came home and said that Kaiden had ate 2 maple bars. That kid loves those things. For being such a picky kid you would think that he would just stick with plain old sugar or iced donuts but he just loves Maple bars. Anyway, Eric brought these pictures home that Kaiden had done. You could just see how proud Eric was. It is so cute.

The letter says: I Love my Dad! My Dad love's me! His favorite color is black! He wrestles with me! My Dad loves snowmobiling! My Dad love's playing with me! I won more ______? than my Dad!
I will have to ask Kaiden what tofs is? I think it is trophies. But we will see.

What fun times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment