A collection of my kids art work that I wish I could save forever.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Halloween is fun
Yesterday Kaiden came home from school and went straight to the cabinet looking for the cookie cutters. This is what he ended up with. How cute is that. It says "Halloween is fun. the halloeen paper is made from Kaiden."
Love it! I got this idea from someone else! Isn't it awesome! And then I am going to make a blog book out of it! So I can have all my kids' art together in a book (and not have to put it in boxes for years and years)!
Love it! I got this idea from someone else! Isn't it awesome! And then I am going to make a blog book out of it! So I can have all my kids' art together in a book (and not have to put it in boxes for years and years)!
ReplyDelete